Thursday 22 December 2011

I think I am on holidays


I can't guarantee I won't post before Christmas (yes, I call it Christmas, even though I'm not in the least bit religious), because knowing me the compulsion will take me on the very day itself. But I will say that I am nearly on holidays (half a day at work to go), and I am going to be doing a lot of resting in various forms (actual sleep, lazing around at the beach, staring at walls...). One form may or may not be taking a slight rest from blogging.

But next time I take a sip of champagne out of a glass like the one in that picture above (see what I meant when I said I take weird pictures?), I will be toasting to all of you and wishing you a very Merry Everything indeed! Kidding, I wish you merrier things than that.

14 comments:

  1. Thanks Trisha. Merry Christmas to you too.
    Let's play a game if you don't mind. Let's call it "how long can Trisha stay off her blog?" ;)
    Take care and enjoy your time off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Trisha.
    I gave you an honorary mention on my haiku blog post (weds)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I'm jealous! The one thing missing from my holidays is the beach. Please share photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas! I think the beach and staring at walls sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Everything right back at ya. Have a lovely time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas to you, too! (also not religious, but culturally, it IS the holiday--very into the santa/family/giving thing)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas back at you. And weird pictures are cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas Trisha! Hope you get plenty of R&R. I'm jealous that you'll be lying on a beach. We are getting snow today and it's just-- well, you know me-- Not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy holidays! Enjoy the beach and warmth for all of us :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas - I hope you're having a happy one!
    Lxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a great holiday and a happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh! Lucky! I hope you're enjoying your holiday on the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What, no Merry Head Cutty Cutty Day? :P
    Happy couple days before new year, and I can't wait to see what you guys will be doing with Chrysalis and all next year...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your words, me hearties! and don't forget to leave a link to your blog somewhere I can find it!