Friday 25 April 2014

A to Z ~ Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea




This year my A to Z theme harks back to 2012's theme, in which I listed an A-to-Z of books from my GoodReads "TBR" shelf. This year I want to revisit that list and report on which ones I've read, and what rating I gave them. Where the book hasn't been read, I'll mention other books starting with that letter I have read since 2012. ;)

"V" ... VOYAGE TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA
Status: Not Read


Some other "V" books still on my TBR:


Veiled (Veiled, #1) - S.B. Niccum.
Verruca Music - Stuart Estell.
Villette - Charlotte Brontë.
Voice of Thunder, the - Mirka M.G. Breen.
Voyage Out, the - Virginia Woolf.

7 comments:

  1. Another list I haven't read. At least I have heard of "The Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea! " LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Charlotte Bronte! Villette is on my TBR list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not read any of the books on your list. Have you read V for Vendetta?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne Rice's Violin is another good V book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love that title/cover. Not read it either.

    Happy A to Z-ing!
    ~Anna
    herding cats & burning soup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vilette is on my TBR list too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Trisha .. I have read Villette - but couldn't comprehend it and need to revisit - my copy is still here ... as too some of those others ... great list to refer back to ...

    Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your words, me hearties! and don't forget to leave a link to your blog somewhere I can find it!