Tuesday 29 April 2014

A to Z ~ You Dropped a Blonde On Me




This year my A to Z theme harks back to 2012's theme, in which I listed an A-to-Z of books from my GoodReads "TBR" shelf. This year I want to revisit that list and report on which ones I've read, and what rating I gave them. Where the book hasn't been read, I'll mention other books starting with that letter I have read since 2012. ;)

"Y" ... YOU DROPPED A BLONDE ON ME
Status: Not Read


Some other "Y" books still on my TBR:

Year Zero - Rob Reid.

Year of the Flood, the - Margaret Atwood.
Yellow Crocus - Laila Ibrahim.
Year Without Autumn, A - Liz Kessler.
Yellow House, the - Patricia Falvey.
Yellow Moon - Jewell Parker Rhodes.
Yellowcake - Ann Cummins.

11 comments:

  1. The title alone is hilarious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a spectacular book title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer, no one ever dropped a blonde on me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. "You Dropped a Blonde on Me" is a great title! I want to check out this book just because of it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't read The Year of the Flood, as had to read Oryx and Crake first. That book title "Someone dropped a Blonde on me" would not entice me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Title does get my attention. So who's the blonde, I wonder, the lady or the dog tied to her leg?
    Shells–Tales–Sails

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, the title does grab the attention... probably humour...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to read The Year of the Flood.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have not read a single one of these. Can you believe that when I was a kid I planned to read all the books in the world? I was so disappointed when I realized this would not be possible.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You Dropped a Blonde On Me has to be the best title ever. . . so I should probably read it. ;) And the dog is really cute, so it's a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Trisha .. the title is a great one - I'd love to read the blurb .. book I'm not sure ... and Yellow Moon stood out - again not sure why ..

    Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your words, me hearties! and don't forget to leave a link to your blog somewhere I can find it!