Wednesday 15 April 2015

A to Z 2015 - "M" Photos



It's Day #13 of the A-to-Z challenge. Really?! I'm barely clinging on at this point, since I keep having to go out at night after a day at work, and then by the time I get around to actually selecting photos, it's past bedtime already! Thankfully I'm still motivated, but I have not managed to visit nearly as many blogs the last few days as I'd like to. I will fix that, I promise! For now, it's time for "M"...

You may notice a certain type of photo I've been posting... photos that feature snow, and coldness, and the icy climes I so wish I lived near (and also, we have no mountains here. None at all). I know, most of you won't have any sympathy for me when I bitch and moan about the endless summer I endure every year ... but I have no sympathy for you with your cold weather complaints either. :P So let's just agree to disagree, shall we?

But moving on to the theme of the day (night)...


Disclaimer: some photos are very old and from a dodgy camera.

Mountains













   


5 comments:

  1. Cool pics! We have the moutnains so close by and rarely go there. We should take the kids there this weekend.

    Stephen Tremp
    A to Z Cohost
    M is for Movies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some beautiful mountains. The one shot looks like it was taken in Yellowstone Park.
    I'd be bummed with an endless summer as well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. You shut me up. I was just going to say... But you know, I probably would complain about the heat if I lived someplace warmer year-round. :D

    The closest mountainous range we have here is like an hour away and in another province... And I don't make much of an effort to go find any. Especially during the winter. Lol. And no, that was not a complaint. I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sky in the second and third picture! I don't live by mountains, but if I want to go for a walk, it's definitely a bit of a climb. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your words, me hearties! and don't forget to leave a link to your blog somewhere I can find it!